Thingyan is Burmese New Year Festival occurs in middle of April and celebrated over a period of 5 days. The distinctive feature of this festival is water-throwing or splashing in any form of material that delivers water. In addition, Golden Padauk Flower signifies the upcoming festival which only blooms in April due to the first rain shower across the country.
Myanmar’s Thingyan is around the corner, the most awaited festival. Be it or not you’ll need to get wet as the festival symbolizes water as cleansing.
Looking for a refuge to escape the water-throwing chaos this Thingyan Festival?
Treat yourself to a relaxing Thingyan Staycation Package at the Rose Garden Hotel Yangon. Pamper and enjoy yourself to our luxurious facilities and one of the best swimming pools in Yangon, but close enough to the main stages to enjoy the action.
Moreover, you deserve a holiday treat!
Superior room at US$ 110.00 net per room per night (*)
• 1 night stay for 2 persons
• International Buffet Breakfast for two
• Lunch (OR) Dinner for 2 persons
• Complimentary use of Gym and Swimming Pool
• Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access
• 15% discount on F&B at all outlets during the stay
• Late checkout until 6:00 PM
• First 5 bookings will get a complimentary upgrade to one of Rose Garden Hotels Luxurious Suites
For reservations, please book online HERE,email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+ 95) 1 371 992.
Not exactly a Thingyan deal: it’s better than that.
(*)Stay dates – 1st to 30th April 2019 and applicable for Myanmar Residents & Expats only!
Rose Garden Hotel would like to send our greetings as hot as summer to everyone, a joyous Thingyan 2019 and a Happy New Year!